Sunday, February 8, 2009

RED TAILS, FEATURE FILM TO BE SHOT IN PRAGUE


FEATURE FILM: RED TAILS
Production company: Lucas Film
Producer: George Lucas/Rick McCallum
Director: Anthony Hemingway
Shooting in Prague: April - June 2009

Synopsis: Based on the true story of the Tuskadee airmen, the first African-American pilots to fly in a combat squadron during World War II.

In Prague we are casting a number of small roles. We are looking almost exclusively for male actors, who are soldier age (18-30), both African-American and white American to play:
Lieutenants
Air Traffic Controllers
Medics
Mission Captains
Communication Officers
Pilots
Corporals
MPs
Intel Officers

Priority will be given to actors who are willing to work as locals in Prague.

Please submit resume and photo to: casting@nancybishopcasting.com


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy,

I hope you had a great Berlinale so far. Unfortunately I didn´t make it to your workshop on monday afterall... I´m really excited about the "Red Tails" though and I hope my agent sent you the pic and CV and that you are happy with it. Let me know if there´s anything else you need / I can do...
Many Greetings from Berlin, Patrick